Diablo 3 Altar of Rites is a service that will fully unlock the Altar of Rites path for you.
Amid a hunting expedition, citizens hailing from New Tristram stumbled across an ominous altar in ruins in the Festering Woods. The altar was carved from an archaic material bearing cryptic markings. Shaken to their core by the eldritch aroma of the monolith, the citizens enlisted the assistance of brave Nephalem willing to investigate. Home to power thought to be extinct from Sanctuary, the Altar of Rites will bestow these mystic forces upon worthy Nephalem…after a sacrifice is offered.
To unlock the powers of the altar, the Nephalem had to travel all over Sanctuary. They also had to deal with scores of demons hellbent on preventing them from acquiring the altar’s full power.
Altar of Rites Powers
According to the official patch notes, the Altar of Rites has 26 seals, three legendary potion powers, and a final capstone power at the end. Most importantly, characters can start interacting with it at level one, and the buffs granted last for all characters throughout the season. Here are some of the most impactful powers The Altar of Rites offers:
- Massacre timer duration and experience bonus are doubled
- Pools of Reflection last the entire Season and persist after death
- Remove level requirement from all items
- Double Death’s Breath drops
- Critical hits grant Resource
- Double Bounty Caches
- Automatically pick up rift progress orbs
- Immunity to crowd-control
- Can pass through enemies
- Pets can pick up Death’s Breath
- Your pets can pick up and salvage common, magic, and rare items
- Increases your chance to dodge by 5%
- Doubles the chance of a legendary item from Kadala
A delay may occur in some cases such as but not limited to: start of a new season, tight or busy schedule and public holidays.