This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information about D3Boost, or if you need support, please contact us.
We have been operating since early 2012 where we first started offering Diablo 3 services worldwide. We initially started selling our services through gaming forums. As we progressed throughout the years, we decided to launch our own business website.
We are as flexible as it can get. We will definitely accommodate your schedule and make sure we play on your account only when you want us to do so. Please do note that this may delay us from completing your order in the given time frame.
Unfortunately, our services are only available on Softcore.
Yes, we do! Watch out for coupon codes listed on our shop page. We also provide additional discounts to returning customers.
Yes, certainly. As long as you are playing anything but Diablo 3, it will not affect you nor will it affect us.
Creating an account is optional but we highly recommend you to do so. Opening an account with us will allow you to perform the following tasks:
- Order Status and print receipts
- View your order history
- Checkout faster on all your devices
When creating an account, make sure to use the same email address from your guest checkout. Once your account is created, you will be able to view or modify the orders you placed as guest.
Given the nature of the service we provide, all purchases made on D3Boost are non-refundable. Please familiarize yourself with our Refund Policy. If you would like to request a refund, please contact us.
You will receive an email from us with further instructions or feel free to chat with us.
We currently accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Credit Card payments. If you decide to pay with a Credit Card, you will be redirected to PayPal. Please note that you are not required to have an existing PayPal account to pay with a Credit Card. However, for security purposes, you may be asked to verify your order by submitting the following documents:
- A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. Your name and date of birth must be visible and must match the information in your PayPal account or order. The ID number must also be visible. This identification document must be valid and not expired, and three (3) edges of the document must be visible. Please note that we do not accept photo IDs as a proof of address.
- Proof of address, such as a recurring bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your PayPal account or order. Please ensure that the name and recurring statement date are visible and that it is dated within the last 6 months.
Please ensure that the documents are clearly visible, are in .jpeg or .pdf format, and are under 3 MB in size. Once your documents have been submitted, they will be reviewed for approval. Please allow up to 24 hours for your documents to be reviewed for approval.
If you are contacted to verify your order and we do not hear from you within 48 hours, your order will be placed on hold until you verify it. Failure to do so will result in an order cancellation.
We carefully evaluate every purchase made to determine high risk orders. Please do not take it personally if you are asked to verify your order as you may have been selected randomly. Please provide the requested information at your earliest convenience to ensure that your purchase is processed as soon as possible.
We are available 24/7, so please feel free to email or chat with us at your convenience. We apologize for any inconveniences that may result from this process.
Some purchases may be subject to additional verification to ensure the credit card holder or PayPal account owner has authorized the purchase. This additional verification is done for your protection. If additional verification is necessary, we will contact you via email with further instructions.
All listed prices are in US Dollar.
If your credit/debit card is being rejected* by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
*PayPal verifies passed addresses during checkout and can reject the payment if they don’t fully recognize the address.