Diablo 3 Trag’Oul’s Wings are an aesthetic wing set, available for players who complete all of the Necromancer class achievements.
Diablo 3 Trag’Oul’s Wings are an aesthetic wing set, available for players who complete all of the Necromancer class achievements:
- The Silence When You Speak to Me: listen to all of Master Necromancer Ordan’s conversations, including one unlocked after killing Malthael.
- Serve the Balance: reach level 70 with the Necromancer.
- Bringer of Order: kill Malthael in Campaign Mode, completing Act V.
- Bone Skewer: hit 40 enemies with Bone Spear(s) in less than 3 seconds.
- What Is Dead Can Sometimes Die: kill 1000 Undead enemies with any corpse skills. Pestilence Master’s Shroud is the easiest way.
- Curse Your Enthusiasm: kill 5000 enemies affected by any Curse.
- Terror in the Blood: kill Diablo after casting any Life-consuming skill against him while below 10% Life.
- Self Controlled: let Simulacrum kill a Shadow Clone in Realm of Terror (with its basic attack, or with a skill).
- Game of Bones: use Bone Armor to rip the bones from Skeleton King.
- Skeleton Crew: kill 500 Elite enemies with Command Skeletons minions. Note: Skeletons must actually deliver the killing blow to count.
Your Diablo 3 character will earn Trag’Oul’s Wings by the end of this service.